Wednesday, February 2, 2011

KFC Chili Lime

Once in a while, I feel like eating junk.  Calorie laden, artery-clogging junk food.

That was the case a few weeks ago when I passed by KFC on my way home from a work out.  Funny enough, I've seen their Chili Lime Chicken posters but never had the curiosity to try it out.  So while standing in line and deciding what artery-clogging goodness to get, I decided to try the Chili Lime Chicken out.

KFC Chili Lime Chicken
The first thing that came to mind on my first taste of this was Doritos.  Their chicken was marinated in their "super secret" marinade of chili and lime and then sprinkled with the powdered version of the marinade after deep frying.  I have to say, this was interestingly good, but then most food that is bad for you is.  The chicken still maintains its original KFC flavor that we know and love, with just the right amount of heat from the chili, much better than the Hot and Crispy, in my opinion, and followed by a burst of lime flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment