Friday, June 10, 2011

Bodhi


I love veggie meat.  In fact, more often than not, I prefer veggie meat to real meat.  And I always get my veggie meat fix at Bodhi.



Maki Mi, P65
The original Maki is made with very tender lean beef or pork, in a thick broth.  Serve it with thin egg noodles and it becomes Maki Mi.  I love this.  My mom used to serve this in the past for special occasions.  And over the years it has become a comfort food for me.  Bodhi's version uses veggie meat rather than real meat.  And I find that texture wise, I prefer this.  Though the flavor of the soup could use a little more oomph!

radish cake, 3 pieces, P60
Despite being a vegetarian dish, I don't think this is a health dish at all.  I find this to be too oily and mushy for my taste.

Bodhi Vegetarian Health Food House
878 Banawe St.,cor. Del Monte Ave, Quezon City
(632)4122910

No comments:

Post a Comment