Monday, June 6, 2011

Tokyo Tokyo


One Sunday afternoon, while waiting for my spa appointment, I was kind of feeling a bit peckish and wanted a quick bite but wasn't really interested in the usual fast food offerings.  I came across a Tokyo Tokyo branch in Greenbelt and said why not?


I fondly remember of sometimes hanging out in a Tokyo Tokyo branch near our school during the late 80's to early 90's with my friends.

Potato Balls, P35

An old favorite of ours, I was wondering if it still tastes the same.  And I'm glad to say it still does.

California Maki, 4 pcs, P45
I'm not really sure when this came on the menu, given that this was my first visit here in more than 10 years.  I was having trepidation of trying this out as I always associate makis with sushis and sashimis and should always be served freshly made.  It's not the best California maki i've ever had,  in fact the rolls were a bit too cold for my taste and the rice was a going on the dry side, but it was still passable.

red iced tea, P38
I swear their Red Iced Tea is one of the best iced teas around.

Click here for store locations

No comments:

Post a Comment