Saturday, April 16, 2011

Krispy Kreme's Baked Creations - Kruffins

Just say the name Krispy Kreme and I feel my blood sugar skyrocket.  So when my friend T made me try a Krispy Kreme's Baked Creations months ago, I was hesitant.  But that hesitancy quickly changed into   curiosity when the said product was sold out in 2 branches we visited.

Months after, I was finally able to get my hands on some Baked Creations Kruffins, the pull aparts were sold out so that's a blog for the future.  But I was able to get some Kruffins before they too disappeared from the display case.
Kruffins are basically muffins with a hole in the middle which they filled with, depending on your order, cream, nuts and fruit jam.

Blueberry Kruffin

Double Chocolate Kruffin
Apple Streussel Kruffin
Classic Kruffin
A half dozen of Kruffins set me back P295.  Not bad considering each kruffin was large.  I have to admit, these are good.  I like that the cake itself was not too sweet as it went well with the (too) sweet cream filling. Kruffins are a great alternative for their very, very, very sweet doughnuts.

click here for Krispy Kreme locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment