Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Royce Potato Chip Chocolate

I saw this while walking around Eastwood after my work out and just couldn't help myself.



Royce Potato Chip Chocolate original, P540
A bit on the high side for a bag of chips, I only allow myself this indulgence once-in-a blue-moon.  The light sweetness of the chocolate over the saltiness of the chip,  what could go wrong in that?  The concept is very similar to what me and my friends used to eat before, when our metabolism could still take it, Mc Donald's french fries dipped in Hot Fudge Sundae.  Sweet over salty.  Yum.

The potato chips is lightly salted and ridged to help hold the chocolate.  And only one side is coated with chocolate so that the sweetness of the chocolate would not overwhelm the chips.  Heaven.

Royce now offers 2 new flavors for their potato chips: white chocolate and caramel.
You can find Royce counters in Greenbelt 5, Trinoma, Power Plant Mall and Eastwood Mall.

http://www.e-royce.com/english/product.html

No comments:

Post a Comment