Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wham!

Me and my friend Fanny had a goal. We were determined to finish our Christmas list.  So off we went to Shangri-la Mall one Sunday afternoon ready to face the crowd of Christmas shoppers and to do some damage to our wallets.  A few hours later, low on batt and ready to bite somebody's head off if they so much as look at us the wrong way, we headed off to grab a super late lunch.

Fanny wanted Wham! Burger.  Not being a burger person, I reluctantly agreed.
 We ordered a couple of burgers and shared an order of onion rings.

Bronco Burger
Fanny ordered the Bronco Burger. A third of a pound of pure beef with bacon, cheese and onions.

Kapow, P150
I got the Kapow.  1/3 lb of beef with jalapeno and salsa.  Being a Wham! virgin that I was, I honestly have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by how juicy and flavorful these burgers were.  Kapow reminded me of my favorite chili burger in LA, Tommy's.  According to Wham!'s FB page, their 1/3 lb pure beef patties are always fresh and are never frozen, hence the juiciness.
Unfortunately, my stomach cannot handle such a big burger and I ended up having a not so nice full feeling the rest of the day.  I could feel all that grilled beef burger, resting heavily inside me like a 100lb stone and felt really sluggish.  So with a few more on our lists to shop for, and not having the proper energy to do it, we headed home while mentally planning our exercise program for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment